Saturday 9 December 2017

12x12 Layout for Visible Image Design Team

Hi, today I would like to share a layout that I have created for Visible Image using 3 of their wonderful stamp sets.




I began by creating the watercoloured flowers - I have stamped onto watercolour paper and embossed the flowers in black embossing powder.  I have then used Inktense Blocks to colour - I love the vibrant colours they give.



Once dried I have fussy cut them out.   I also heat embossed the title with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing powder - Venus Violet Blue.



Around where my photo is going to be I have embossed the larger flower in the Venus Violet Blue embossing powder - I didnt want the entire flower - more mark making


I have created a photo matt using paper from the same collection - 7 Dots Hazy Days and inked the edges in Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade. By placing the photo matt on my layout I was able to stamp some circles and cats in the correct position


I then placed the flowers around the layout and added my photo and it was complete.


Stamp sets used with links to the Visible Image shop:


Imperfection is Beauty


Create It


Live in the moment


Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting







No comments :

Post a Comment