Saturday 6 January 2018

Off the page project for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,I am up on the Scrap FX blog to share a steampunk project I created using the suitcase available in store.



I started by placing the pieces randomly around the layout giving a general idea of where I wanted things to go.  I then photographed this so I could use it as a reference later.

I then used a cogs stencil and gloss gel medium on the flat surfaces.
Once dry I glued down all my pieces and then I covered everything in black gesso.
I then started adding colour using Finnabair Acrylic Alchemy Paints and Art Sparks Paints.  Final touches were added with Finnbair waxes.

Here are some close ups:





Below is a list of the products that I have used:





Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment