Saturday 17 February 2018

Art Journal page for Visible Image

Hi everyone, today I am sharing an Art Journal page that I have created for Visible Image.


I began with some torn up dictionary paper glued onto the art journal page


Using the Elemental background stamp I have embossed onto the page using a silver and grey embossing powder


Using Golden High flow paints I have applied to the page and allowed the water to spread the paint


In the next photo, you will see that I have made a mistake and I wanted to share this with you.  Art Journals to me are about the process including all mistakes.  I have embossed the image - but it was upside down!!!


as my page is part of a journal I didnt want to rip the page out - so instead I have stamped the image again onto another piece of paper and fussy cut it out.   The little dots are now at the top but to me that is fine!!!



I have stamped some of the other stamps in the collection around the page and outlined the lips and edges of the page with Stablio Black ALL pencil. 

Here are some close ups:



Here are the stamps I have used:





Thanks for stopping by - until next time - Happy Crafting :)



No comments :

Post a Comment