Saturday 14 April 2018

Art journal page and a card for Visible Image Design Team

Hi Everyone, Today I would like to share an art journal page and card that I have created for Visible Image Design Team.

I have used the striking Strobes Stencil on the art journal page






I found it easiest to adhere the stencil to my craft mat as I was applying a number of colours.



I started at the top and worked by way down using Tim Holtz Distress Inks



Once dry I have stamped the head in black ink using my misti so that I can stamp it a number of times.


Products Used:










I have also created a second card using the same technique with the Fibres stencil:












Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration in my creations.
Til next time - Happy Crafting :)








No comments :

Post a Comment