Friday 20 April 2018

Junk Journals for Scrap FX

Hi Everyone, Today I am super excited to show you the new junk journals available at Scrap FX


above is the nature kit which shows what is included in each pack - the transparency and cuts outs change depending on the pack.  For this sample I have used the Construction kit -


I have used dylusion paints, Dina Wakley paints,  gelli plate and stencils to create my background.  I have then added some black stamping, stencilling and paint pen marks.
I have created this journal with the intention of using it to write down about my days and things around me - it could be a big write or jotting down things I need to remember.  Once this signature (junk journal) is complete I will add another different cut out journal to create a second signature so I will end up with a thick journal consisting of a number of signatures for the year.  I will come back and show you more.
Here are some close ups:










Products Used:


For my second project I have created a 12x12 layout:





I have coloured the chipboard with Faber Castell Pitt Pens and covered the gears  with dimensional magic as well.

added :  I have finished a second Junk Journal - here are some photos:





I hope that you have found some inspiration in my projects - til next time - Happy Crafting :)


No comments :

Post a Comment